Tuesday, October 19, 2010


So Whatcha Reading?

I finally decided to get with the rest of the world and read THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO when I was in Scotland. The traveling slowed me down for a while, but by time I hit around page 150 or so, I zoomed to the end. Really enjoyed it. I had a chance to watch the movie (foreign version) and it was great. Highly recommend, although be warned that there are some difficult parts to watch. If you've read the book, you know what I'm talking about. I'd be interested to hear what you guys thought, if you've read it.


I also just finished reading a book I picked up at conference that I really enjoyed: Margaret Mallory's KNIGHT OF DESIRE. I love a good medieval and this one certainly qualifies. I've heard great things about the rest of the "All the King's Men" series as well and look forward to reading the other two.

I just read the first few pages of Maya Bank's latest, THE DARKEST HOUR, and it's already sucked me in. That's on the agenda for tonight. Might have to go to be early :)

Other than that I've been dabbling in this and that. What about you guys? Anything you've loved lately? Anything you're really looking forward to? (Other than a certain book in December, of course!)