Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So Which Team Are you On?

This blog was inspired by an email I received from a reader who couldn't decide who was her favorite: Tor or Patrick? I thought I'd do a little poll and see who's the frontrunner. I chose the four guys who have garnered the most private votes from reader email, but feel free to post in the comments if you have a different choice.
Let me know WHO YOU PICKED in the comments and you will be eligible to win a set of books that I brought back from RWA giveaways. I think I have enough for TWO winners to get four books each (sorry, titles will be a mystery until you open the box :). I'll pick the winners on Sunday morning so get those votes in! Winners will have until Monday night to email my their email address or I'll choose another name.

Also: Make sure to check back next week as well, because I may have an early copy of THE HAWK to giveaway on my next blog . . .

UPDATED: CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED BUT STILL FEEL FREE TO VOTE IN THE POLL!