Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hot Off the Presses!

One of my favorite days in the publishing process is opening the package that contains the freshly printed copy of my next book. Last week, it was THE HAWK, which will be in stores on August 31st (thanks to Doreen for pointing out a typo on my webpage about the release day, which will hopefully be corrected by time most of you read this).

I love the cover of this book, but wait until you see the colors. I think it's the best yet, and hopefully those vibrant purples and blues will really pop off those bookshelves.

So I want to share a little of the excitement with one of you. From now until Thursday night tell me which member of the Highland Guard you are most looking forward to reading about. (I won't be writing about all of them, but hope to write most.) A winner will be picked from the comments on Friday. As the last time, you must contact me by the following day (Saturday) or another name will be drawn so make sure to check back!