Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reader E-Mail:  Lilly I'm not ignoring you!

I hate when this happens, but every now and then I'll get a lovely email from a reader and when I try to reply it bounces.  Usually it's with AOL.  I tried to send from two different email accounts, but no dice.  

I try to answer all my emails, so if you don't hear from me after a couple of weeks try again and make sure you have the correct email in the "from" box.  Also, make sure there isn't anything too generic in the "re" category.   Things like "thanks" or "for monica" or "n/a" often get caught by the spam filter.  Mentioning the title of the book or series is always good. 

So if Lilly is out there, thank you for your note!  You asked a great question and I thought I'd post the response here in case others are puzzled.  In the Author's note for OUTLAW I mentioned that I would have a link to MacGregor's testament.  Lilly looked for it and couldn't find it.  For good reason.  It hasn't been posted yet.  So sorry!  Because I have so much info in my SPECIAL FEATURES section it is necessary for me to stream it out (to give me time to put it together).  Up next (posted Monday) is the extended author's note for WARRIOR.  OUTLAW's will be posted in July (hopefully).  Until then, here is the link.  You have to scroll down to the appendix at the end.