Monday, December 29, 2008


Happy New Year (Almost)!

I'm back from Disneyworld where we spent Christmas.  Disney does the holidays up right and it was a pretty special place to be on Christmas day.  The kids were concerned about Santa, but miraculously he managed to bring a few presents to Florida as well as dropping off the rest at home.  He's a pretty organized guy that Santa.  My kids (and husband) insisted that I take a picture with Lady Tremaine, Cinderella's evil step mother.  I can't figure out why. 
 
No major plans for the McCartys this week for New Years.  We usually get together with my sister and her family for a "New York New Years" (aka celebrating it at 9 pm--yes, I'm getting old) but she hasn't invited us over yet (hint, hint).  

On the writing side, I'm gearing up for the release of HIGHLAND WARRIOR and at the suggestion of my (brilliant) web designer I'm thinking about trying something new.  In addition to doing "picture books" and having them available on the special features section of my website like I did for the first series, I'm thinking about doing larger sets of pictures and having them available as slideshows, etc. on Flickr.  Here's my first attempt of Castle Campbell which figures in HIGHLAND OUTLAW (book #2 in Campbell Trilogy): here.  

Let me know what you think.  Is this something you'd enjoy seeing more of?