Sunday, February 01, 2009

"Picture Book" Sneak Peek


Rothesay Castle, Isle of Bute

If you've had a chance to pick up HIGHLAND WARRIOR, you'll want to check out this sneak peek slideshow of Rothesay Castle--one of the places featured in the novel.  The dank hole is the "pit prison."  I don't get claustrophobic, but let's just say I was happy to get out of there.

If you're new to my novels or haven't had a chance to explore my website, in the Special Features section I do a "Picture Book" for each novel (kind of like an illustrated version with photos and references to the text).  

I'll be posting the Picture Book for WARRIOR at the end of the month, but until then, enjoy!  Sigh, it gets me misty-eyed just looking at the pictures.  What an amazing trip it was.  

P.S. I'm blogging over at Yankee Romance Writers today and Karin Tabke's blog tomorrow, if you get a chance to pop on over and say "hi."