Tuesday, December 13, 2011

UPDATE: Sorry they're all gone



Cleaning Off the Bookshelf

I'm drowning in books! I realized I have a few extra copies of some of my books hanging around that need to find a home. Here's what I have: 3 copies of Highland Warrior, 2 copies of Highlander Unmasked, and 2 copies of The Hawk. I want to make this as simple as possible so my hubby can get them in the mail ASAP. If you want a copy send me your first two choices and your mailing address to the email here (make sure to check the "I'm a reader" box or it might get overlooked.) First come, first served :) Unfortunately, since my hubby is doing the mailing and wants to avoid the Post Office at all costs right now, only US addresses for this one. If you'd like it personalized let me know.

I also have some foreign copies of books to giveaway if anyone is interested in those (German and Spanish)--again only US addresses please.

I'm trying to think of a contest to do to giveaway a bunch of audio copies of THE HAWK as well, so look for that.

UPDATE: THE BOOKS ARE ALL GONE! Giveaway is over, thanks!