Sunday, December 12, 2010


Two Week Countdown!

Two weeks from today THE RANGER hits the stores. To celebrate the release of the third book in my new Highland Guard series, one lucky commenter of this week's blog will receive a $25 gift certificate from your choice of Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Borders.

I will use random.org to pick the winner on Friday. The same rules as normal apply (only one comment per person will count, must reply with a valid email by Sunday Dec. 19th, etc.).

I thought I was in such good shape this week. I did a lot of my shopping early and had some great ideas for the rest. So how did I end up running around all day yesterday to try to get some packages in the mail? Sigh. I also have a birthday coming up on Friday (43, yikes!), so it's a busy week.

Have you done all of your holiday shopping? Anything special you want this year? I'm hoping Santa brings me a new ski jacket (hint, hint, Dave). Or maybe you're taking a fun trip?