Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thank You!

For all of the wonderful comments and emails I have received the past week! I'm thrilled that so many of you seem to be enjoying THE CHIEF. It's been a crazy week, but I just wanted to remind you guys to put in your guesses for Andy Whitfield (so far we know it's not Tor, MacSorley, Campbell or MacGregor). I thought this one would be easy, LOL. Think intense eyes and a little scary...

Ing asked me a question recently about whether I would be putting up info on the team on my website. Eventually, I will have a "cheat sheet" of the guys and their specialties, but on my last website update I added a "Who's Who" in THE CHIEF page to my Special Features Section that you guys might find helpful.

I've also been asked quite a bit about who will be getting books. Since the answer to that question involves spoilers (and depends on how the books do!), I can't really answer. However, I will say that not all the guys will have books--there are a few twists and turns along the way!