Monday, March 22, 2010

It's here!

I'm thrilled to (finally) be able to say that the first book in my new Highland Guard series, THE CHIEF, is in the stores. I first had the idea for this series about 8 years ago, so it feels like I've been waiting a long time to see it on the shelves.

I hope you get a chance to pick up a copy--and, as always, let me know where you are seeing it. I love those grocery store/airport sightings. :)

Don't forget to chime in on who Andy Whitfield might serve as inspiration for. Here's a hint: he has a decent size "part" in The Chief, but he's not Tor.

UPDATE: Laurie who is a familiar face around here did an interview of me for her blog today. If you get a chance, pop on over and say "hi."


And here's a picture of that cute custom Sigg water bottle for the first person to figure out who was inspired by Andy Whitfield (it says "Are you reading the Highland Guard?"):