Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Mini-Update

Can you believe the holiday season is almost upon us? We've been planning an island vacation over Thanksgiving for months, I can't believe it's almost here. I thought I'd do a little mini-update on some of my recent blogs.

  1. Are you a Sparrow or an Apple? I forgot to mention the other recent trend towards crazy spellings. My husband and I have been watching the world series (shocking!) and I noticed the spelling of one of the guys: "Jayson." Now tell me, what is wrong with Jason? LOL.

  2. I'm So Excited I Need to Share: If you didn't win a cover flat you can now read the back of the book blurb here.

  1. When it Rains it Pours: You are not going to believe this. Last week our water heater went out! Turns out it needed a new heating element. I am not asking what else could go wrong, because I don't want to know!

  2. Back to School . . . Only two more tailgates left. Sigh. I wish football season was longer. Although after 'SCs loss last weekend, I may need a break.

  3. Looking for Something to Read: I re-read a few of Susan Elizabeth's books YET AGAIN. I never re-read books so this is something of a rarity for me. I was still struggling to find something to read and decided to go back to some of my old favorites. I picked up a Nelson Demille that I hadn't read and fell in love with him all over again. Such a great writer.

  4. Monica's Scary Movie: I still haven't been back to a theater. Seriously. I may have developed a phobia.

  5. The Freshman Twenty at Forty: Well it's taken me over three months, but I've lost almost 15 pounds! I must admit, I'm pretty proud of myself. It wasn't easy. I used a meal replacement service for the first three weeks that really helped. Let's hope I can keep it off!

So what have you been up to, lately? I'm plugging away on book #2, not looking forward to a January 1st deadline. Ugh.