Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Five Things You Didn't Know About Me
  1. I was a Star Wars maniac. I've seen the original film over 100 times. I used to have a mad crush on Mark Hamill (including pictures of him in my school locker). Apparently I never outgrew this "trekkie" type of personality quirk because I did the same thing with Lord of the Rings (including midnight showings to all three movies).
  2. I don't like casseroles. "Cream of [fill in the blank]" makes me want to . . . enough said. This amuses one of my CPs greatly. She's always threatening to invite me over to dinner for casserole night.
  3. I played piano for almost 10 years and danced ballet for over 12 years. I was only passably talented at both.
  4. I was a huge Elvis fan. I still remember the day my Dad came home and told me he'd died, I was crushed. I've seen every movie, read tons of books, own most of his music, and visited Graceland. Oh yea, I'm the same age as Lisa Marie, too. :)
  5. I've lived in (at least) 9 different states and the District of Columbia: California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Florida, Missouri, Kansas, Massachusetts, and Minnesota.
Yes, I took this idea from a tabloid magazine.

What about you. . . want to tell me one thing I don't know about you?