Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BLOG GOING DARK

To use baseball lingo, I'm hanging up the old spikes on the blog. I guess the writing has been on the wall (or probably more accurately not on the wall) for a while, but as you can see from the date of my last post, I've been rather sorely neglecting this blog of late. So de facto is becoming de jure, and as of today I'm officially retiring the blog. I will be closing comments soon.

I've become a convert. Yes, me, the person who dragged herself somewhat unwillingly to Facebook and Twitter, is really enjoying them. I hope you will come visit in the new digs, if you haven't already at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMonicaMcCarty & https://twitter.com/monicamccarty

Here are a few links to some of my more popular posts (& a related link to a FB post):

--Writer's Advice (as of date written--but things are changing so fast!)
--Some of my Favorite Authors
--Top Ten Favorite Romances
--Travel Recommendations

I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who have posted on his blog over the nearly seven years since I first started it. I really appreciate all of your support and encouragement. You guys have been amazing.

Sláinte!
Monica