Thursday, November 08, 2012

THE RECRUIT IS A NY TIMES BESTSELLER!

I'm thrilled to announce that THE RECRUIT has hit both the New York Times & USA Today Bestseller Lists! Although best seller lists are most meaningful to an author and publisher, readers are the ones responsible for making it happen. So as my way of saying thanks to all of you who pre-ordered or ran out and bought the book in the first couple of weeks, I have two copies of the AUDIO version of HIGHLANDER UNTAMED to give away. I am listening to it myself right now, and I love the narrator's voice!

TO BE ELIGIBLE all you have to do is tell me where you pre-ordered or bought the book. If you are on the East Coast and have been affected by Sandy just let me know, you are still eligible. We are on the honor system here . . . enough said.

FB is kind of funny about contests/giveaways, so I'm hosting it here on the blog, but feel free to comment in the link post on FB instead.

I'll pick a winner on Sunday (11/11) after 5 pm PST, so you have until then to respond. Make sure to check back here (and on FB) to see if you won. You'll have until Monday (11/12) at 5 pm PST to EMAIL ME (link here) with your snail mail address. If I don't hear from you, I will pick a different winner.

The usual contest rules apply (here), except where stated differently (i.e. the time requirement above). International is okay (although be advised these are CDs and MAY NOT WORK IN YOUR COUNTRY), and only one comment will be counted (either here or FB). If I left anything out or made a mistake in the instructions, I'll update. This is meant to be fun LOL not a legal brief!

Please leave the comments in this post or on the post on FB--makes it easier to track the numbers.