Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Holidays Beckon

How is it possible that Christmas is a week away?  Is it my imagination or do the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas seem to shrink every year?  The fact that we are traveling makes it even worse--all the shopping (and wrapping) has to be done before we go.
  
I've really tried to cut back this year and it's helped, but I still have that slightly frazzled feeling that is becoming par for the course lately around the holidays.  And of course my recent computer woes haven't helped any.  Tuesday was the first day I've sat at my desk in a long time--it was awesome.  I'm loving my MAC so far and I can see why Apple followers have that evangelical fervor.

I hope all of you are enjoying the season and have fun things to do planned over the next couple of weeks.  I'll return after the new year all ready to start thinking about HIGHLAND WARRIOR.  Can't believe it's only a little over a month away...