Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer Slow Down

Is it me or does it seem eerily quiet in romanceland? Posts on both loops and blogs I frequent seem to be way down. I know I'm busy with wrapping up the school year (which always seems to be crazily busy) and trying to get deep into book #3 so I can enjoy the summer vacations we have planned--maybe everyone else is, too.

We aren't doing anything exciting--a trip to the "Gold Country" and maybe a trip down south to Disneyland for my daughter's birthday. The "big" events will come at the end of summer when the Romance Writers of America's national conference comes to San Francisco and then in September when I head across the pond to the UK.

So what about you . . . have you been busy getting ready for the summer? Any big trips planned (BTW, it is NOT okay to tell me you are going to Hawaii!)? Are you planning to go to RWA this year?